Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eliza with Daddy at the Beach



We had a wonderful week in Florida where Eliza ooohd and aaahd the beach with its sand, shells, birds and waves. She started out just collecting shells as we walked along one morning and then progressed (at a later date) to running in and out of the cold water with her regular clothes on. We weren't prepared for her extreme excitement for going further and further in. She also loved building in the sand and from the first full beach experience with Daddy & Mommy, would say "I need more beach" or "I need go beach." She had to take one last trip the morning of our flight home.



6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!! Glad you had a great time at the beach. Thanks for posting. Aunt Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! It really makes me want to go to the beach, which I always love anyway. Glad you were able to do such a fun thing and give Eliza the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to share in her enjoyment of the waves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a blog! I saw the link on Aunt Barbara's blog. Eliza is such a cutie! Keep on posting - I am glad we have this way to keep in touch. I am not sure if you have access to my blog. If you don't and you would like it send me an e0mail at mmldillard@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to add your blog to my list, I didn't know you even had one. Hope your delivery/labor goes well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete